Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My sister, the murderer

That's a field mouse, similar to the one I found crawling on my office bookshelf at 3am last night. I'd known there was some creature in the building, cause I always hear it scurrying about after 2am. I was so excited to finally see the little guy that I had to tell my sister. "I have a pet field mouse living in my office", I texted to her. She was asleep, so I didn't receive a reply...until today. When I got to the office building, I learned that mouse traps had been placed throughout the facility, including one in my office, to kill the little guy. MANDY! I texted her, "Did you snitch?" Mandy: "Sort of."

FYI, don't ever tell Mandy if you get a new pet...she'll put a bounty on its head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carson Joyner said...

Well well well ... look who decided to write something again. So what ... you just ... ASSUMED I would come running back to your blog with open arms(metaphor), eagerly waiting to write my comments in again??? Well, I've got news for you man. You are dead wrong. Dead wrong.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

You need to update... we like the field mouse and all, but... yeah, anyway...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff's Mom said...

I finally updated my blog, clicked on THCMYB and, voila! saw you posted something on yours 2 months ago. Sorry I missed the opportunity to berate Mandy for killing cute little critters. Why does she bother being a vegetarian - she hates animals. Just ask Maggie.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home